Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I know there are a few on here from the Chicago area.  If you're looking to do something this weekend, dd is in a play.  It's an original screen play and while the theater is not one of the big Chicago theaters, the play has an amazing cast.

Here's the link if you are interested:

http://pushcarttony.com/

The tickets are only $10 (the playwright is debuting the play in hopes of getting into a bigger theater in the future so earning money is not the purpose.   Come see a good play for a good price!  I'll be there for all 4 performances.
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Unfortunately I'm not able to make it this weekend but thank you for sharing the link; it looks like a great play!  I love stuff like that.  Break a leg to your DD!
crafty1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
my2miracles - I will do my best to see this, and bring my girls if I can.

Oldest one is in a production of Fiddler on the Roof the weekends of June 24-26 and July 1-3. If anyone is interested in the info, PM me. This is not in Chicago proper, but is in a near suburb.
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty1
my2miracles - I will do my best to see this, and bring my girls if I can.

Oldest one is in a production of Fiddler on the Roof the weekends of June 24-26 and July 1-3. If anyone is interested in the info, PM me. This is not in Chicago proper, but is in a near suburb.

That's great!  I'll check our calendars and see if we can make to your dd's play.  I much prefer near suburbs than Chicago proper - it's a hassle driving and parking. 
judie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
how did it go?
crafty1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Actually, I'm going to keep this thread going.

For those in Chicago, my OD20 is in the ensemble of a production of Fiddler on the Roof. Anyone in the Chicago area, the shows are this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 24-26, and next Friday - Sunday, July 1-3. This is through Rising Stars Theatre Company.

If anyone is interested in going, please PM me or ask for more info.
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Good luck to her!  My in-laws from ND are coming in tonight with my SIL from Norway and one of her sons so I cant' make it.
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by judie
how did it go?

Thanks for asking Judie.  It went really well!  I have a video of the cast singing happy birthday to her on stage.  It was an awesome surprise!  If I can figure out how to get it off of my phone & post it here I will.
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty1
Actually, I'm going to keep this thread going.

For those in Chicago, my OD20 is in the ensemble of a production of Fiddler on the Roof. Anyone in the Chicago area, the shows are this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 24-26, and next Friday - Sunday, July 1-3. This is through Rising Stars Theatre Company.

If anyone is interested in going, please PM me or ask for more info.

DD and I are going to try and make it.  It's a crazy few weeks and I'm recovering from bruised ribs.  Probably next weekend will be more doable as it's a 3 day weekend for me!
tappergirlmom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
That's awesome some of you are in the Chicago area.  We aren't that far and love plays...keep updating and hopefully we'll try to make one!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: