Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
We were just signed up for Fluid through our studio and I am a little skeptical of what we were charged. Fluid does not show the cost on their site. I did log in to register my daughter independently a week ago and saw what I thought was the price but it is not the price my studio charged (they charged more than double what I saw). Before I get upset I wanted to see if anyone here knows the cost assuming less than 10 from a studio are going... no discounts.

Thank you!
prancer

PREMIUM MEMBER
Reply with quote  #2 
I love Fluid!  It's the only non-Break the Floor Convention we consistently attend - I hope you love it as much as we do.  We were charged $230 for the convention and then a separate competition fee.
skmdancemom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you SO much for your response!

That is what I was charged (actually $235 but I think they add a $5 processing fee![rofl]). When I went in last week in the DanceEra portal, I started the process of adding my daughter independently before I realized I could have the studio do it for me (we are attending on our own, not with the studio). It showed $100 for her solo and $100 for the convention. I got super excited for such a great deal for the convention. Maybe it was an error?

We attend all three of the Break the Floor as well as Radix. We always try and find one "smaller" convention to attend. My daughter LOVES the big ones, but she loves the small ones too. It's just a different experience. Both have pros and cons...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.