Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
My3girls357

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
So we are having a hard time finding an eyelash glue that won't irritate or itch once on- what's your favorite brand? TIA
LoveJillyLilly2Dance

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Kiss Ever EZ -It comes with a wand applicator....I like it much better than the squeeze tube I can add just the right amount and not have so much excess. 
kellymom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
DD15 has always had good luck w/ Duo.  Just this weekend she tried the Duo that comes with a brush & had good results through a long day of performing.  She does have slightly sensitive skin but this glue has never bothered her.  When she was little and I was the one to apply her lashes, I even glued her eyelid shut once or twice. Now she's old enough to be on her own with her makeup (thank goodness) so I don't have to listen to her complain about my technique, lol.
froggie1ster

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Does your daughter have latex allergies? Does she react unfavorably to polyester in her clothes, for any type of food a!leagues? Has she she ever reacted to any of her other makeup before? You're going to have to dig a little deeper on this one. One of our Company girls has an allergy to every eyelash glue offered at the usual outlets. Her mom orders hers from Sephora and it's specifically for sensitive skin. It doesn't hold as well as the usual stuff like Kiss or Duol, but since her daughter is 9,they can just about make it through a full day of competition before her lashes have to be reapplied. I 'll try to remember to ask her what it's called. It's made a huge difference in her daughter's comfort level with the lashes, and overall eye health. Poor baby used to come back to dance on Mondays looking awful around her eyes because of the lash glue.
lovemykids

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I like better the Kiss with the wand because I find it easier to apply that the Duo tube or Revlon that comes with a little brush (I've tried them all). 
Lately we have been using the self-adhesive ones and they have been working out great. We have a girl that has allergies also and the self-adhesive ones won't irritate her.
jemn

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
My daughter is a nightmare when it comes to false eyelashes -- I buy the self-adhesive ones. No fuss, no mess!

BallerinaPaisley06

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Where can you buy the self adhesive lashes - same place you buy the glue?  This would be great for my daughter, I hate the gluey mess.
gymanddance

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
We use duo and have never had a problem.
dancingmiller

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Tried a couple different ones and I agree DUO holds the best for us.
lovemykids

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
@BallerinaPaisley06 we get them online either at drugstore.com or madamemadelline.com. Ardell has them self adhesive and also Andrea brand
Sometimes you find them at the drugstore but they are harder to find. We usually order many at a time and reorder when we are running low
BallerinaPaisley06

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemykids
@BallerinaPaisley06 we get them online either at drugstore.com or madamemadelline.com. Ardell has them self adhesive and also Andrea brand
Sometimes you find them at the drugstore but they are harder to find. We usually order many at a time and reorder when we are running low

Thanks!!
Marie123

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Yes, we use the Ardell self-adhesive too. There were too many times where I glued DD's eyes shut so self-adhesive is the way to go! I have only found them at CVS locally but I like the tip of ordering a bunch at a time online.
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
We use Duo with the brush applicator. Older dd has sensitive skin and it hasn't bothered her and holds well.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: