Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Lpr3

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Can anyone recommend a high fidelity earplugs size small that would fit a child? (Like vibes or dubs) Id like to have ear plugs on hand for DD for extra loud venues/competions. Thanks!
Brontasaurus

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I have gone through multiple pairs with my daughter for class. They play the music louder than she can stand. Right now we are back to the Dollar tree ones because she keeps loosing them (she's 6). We try to do clear or nude colored so the other kids don't notice too much. This is the pair I liked best: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0044DEESS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_D.IWAb7YQH8W1
We got the standard fit with clamshell case. They fit both her and myself comfortably. The case was nice because we could hook it on to her bag and they came with a strap you could keep them on, which kept her from loosing them for a few weeks longer than the last nicer pair.
Lpr3

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks! Do they fit ok as a standard size? Dd is 7
Brontasaurus

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
My daughter has a slightly large head (not over the top, but she needs a tween sized hat kind of big), which I guess might mean she has bigger ears, and she is 6, but the standard size fit her well. Her ears are a little sensitive because she used to get a lot of ear infections, so I think she would have complained if they were uncomfortable or too big
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.