Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Dancer102

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
We just purchased a stanely for the next competition season. Does anyone have some good ideas on how to organize it and decorate it?
ClareDancer

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I keep seeing iron-ons everywhere, at Hot Topic they have character ones, perhaps you could use e-6000 to glue on her favorite Disney character! (DD got a Stitch for her dream duffel because he is her all time favorite character and movie) You could also use stickers and of course rhinestones! (Edited to fix spelling error [smile])
DANCEMOM575

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancer102
We just purchased a stanely for the next competition season. Does anyone have some good ideas on how to organize it and decorate it?

Hi! Where did you get your Stanley and which model? I'm thinking about getting one for this season and am in the market. Also, if you ended up decorating it would you mind posting or sending pics? [smile]
disneymom2two

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Here's ours.  We bought it before we had the Dream Duffel. I went to one comp without it after getting the dream duffel and missed it so we bring both. The top has all her hair stuff, hairspray, and first aid kit.  The yellow section in the middle holds her makeup and fashion tape.  The very bottom holds a thermal bag for cold food and a blanket or two.

IMG_5949.JPG 

joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
That is one huge case!  I love how you decorated it.  [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.