Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
kdiaz

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
We are brand new to the dance world as in my daughters just told me they are interested. We would like to stay within Pasco county or as close to it as possible. What are your reccomendations for studios in that area?
kdiaz

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tinydancer
I did a google search and know of DEA or Dance Extreme Academy is in the area. They are pretty good but there is a studio darling that even I know of - Brooke. It might be the SOs own kid. Not sure.

Academy of Dance Arts came up in the search. I do believe they were at the last comp we were at. I don't know if they had any dances in the elite level. If they did, they didn't place. Really can't say anything else about them because they have not been on my radar.

Sells has good tap but it's the same tap dances they have been doing for years. Hot Chocolate anyone?! Have seen that dance several times over the past few years.

Kelly's Dance Academy or KForce - not on my radar. Can't really say anything about except the name vaguely rings a bell. *shrug*

Thank you so much! They wouldn't be looking to compete, only to take classes.
DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Have a friend whose daughter dances for Fusuon Dance Company but they are in Palm Habor I think
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.