Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SophiaPD

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Prime Day is July 11 (with some early deals July 10).  It tends to be hit-or-miss, but I wondered if there are any dance-related items you'd recommend scouting.   K is starting first grade and on a pre-competitive team with ballet, jazz, hiphop, and tap, with acro optional.  Recital, one competition, one or two casual performances, probably 4 costumes.  I'd love a rolling costume rack bag but haven't seen those on Amazon.  Anything else you'd recommend watching for?
rdsmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I think this question would be hard without guidance from your studio. My DD's are older and have been competing for awhile, so we buy tap shoes and ballet shoes on prime day. But, we also know exactly what brand and size from previous years. You could probably ask about expectations for practice wear. Sometimes studios require a certain color of leotard and tights for ballet, and certain colors or requirements for daily classes. 
SophiaPD

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I do know what she needs to wear, but I thought there might be some fun stuff.  [smile]  I'd love a gymnastics boulder if it were cheap.
SophiaPD

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Some trampolines and gymnastics mats are about 20% off.  We have a mat but got a 10' trampoline for about $150 shipped.  Older daughter is working on handsprings and aerials.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.