Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
I thought her sentencing date was May 8th?
emmymom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Yep, I agree with Meatball, all part of the plot.  

I get why Chloe joined this horrible show again, but I just can't understand how someone can be so desperate for fame and fortune.  
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:

Has anyone seen that Lilly is on pointe at the suggestion of ALDCLA ballet teachers? My dd showed me that and I was shocked; I can't believe that those "teachers" suggested an 8 year old for pointe and that her mom allowed it. That studio gets crazier ever season.

Considering that old episode with the alleged Joffrey Ballet School SI audition where Maddie Zeigler could not hold a passe en releve in flat shoes, and knowing she was already in pointe shoes at that time, one cannot think that their ballet teacher is exactly an expert on when dancers should begin wearing pointe shoes. Looking at the website, her name is Keira Schwartz. She's danced many places and had her early training in Australia where perhaps they also being pointe work early (no clue). This is an age old problem in dance in general. Just being a dancer doesn't necessarily make a person a good teacher. 
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joriebelle
I thought her sentencing date was May 8th?

They moved it again. . . . talk about dragging everything out.  No wonder she's going even more crazy than usual.  All that waiting is crazy
sandj

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Seems like there is still lots of interest in Abby and her show. I agree with meatball. It's not going anywhere....If they make the episodes, we will all watch. Let's face it. 😉
DonnaO

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Entertainment Tonight says that ALM has been replaced by Cheryl Burke from DWTS.

After Laurieann Gibson filled in for 3 weeks, Abby Lee suddenly appeared with a long list of demands including a promise from the producers that no one would mention the word "jail" on the show and that Gibson be banned from the set.

But apparently they were already negotiating with Burke, and they told Miller to take a hike.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/213917_abby_lee_miller_to_be_replaced_by_cheryl_burke_on_dance_moms_exclusive/

I completely agree that all of this seems like a plot line for kick starting some increased viewing numbers, but some people are suggesting that it's a negotiating tactic as ALM angles for a much bigger cut of the pie.
nowmomto3

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I honestly couldn't care less. I watched this show way longer than I should have lol.  Now all I see is a bunch of moms trying to eeek out as much stardom for their kids as possible.  It isn't really even about dance anymore, just drama.
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Idk Donna O, I watched an interview with Abby on E! This morning and it sounds like Abby is done and happy to be out from under the producers. She said she would like to still be involved with TV but not on TV herself.

It sounds like they will take who they can get as far as choreographers to try to keep the show running.
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #59 
I read somewhere that they were going to bring in Ava's mom to run the ALDC now that she has left Cathy's team.
emmymom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappinmom
I read somewhere that they were going to bring in Ava's mom to run the ALDC now that she has left Cathy's team.

I heard it's Cheryl Burke who will be running the "team" now.
tappinmom

Double Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmymom

I heard it's Cheryl Burke who will be running the "team" now.

The info on Ava's mom was from about a month ago.  I did also read recently that it is Cheryl Burke.  Apparently they will be having a couple of more episodes this season.
DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Season 7B will be the next "season".   I havent heard if it will be going on from there.  

When I told DD that Cheryl Burke was the new "Abby", she said she might watch it again, especially now that Chloe is back on.  We shall see.  

I will admit, I do love seeing the instagram pictrues with Chloe and the girls.   Hope its not all for show and the friendships are there. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: