Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
fragng2

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My dancer is doing contemporary solo to the song Creep (cover).    Any suggestions on a costume.    She is 11 years old.  

Her duet  song is Rule the World, any suggestions,  she is going with a sort of battle theme.  Any advice.  

Thank you!
rdsmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I would ask the teachers, or go to Pinterest to get some costume ideas that your DD likes. 
PastrySugar

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I am having the same dilemma
And I have to make it!
fragng2

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I am looking but most costume sites are for studios only.    I have to get in touch with the studio, I really don't want to go through them, as I am sure they add a fee onto the costume.    
emmymom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It's super easy to put pieces together and make your own costume. 

You can even mimic one that you see online that you like very easily with all the separates sold today.  Just start with a base or bases (if you want a two piece) and build and embellish from there.  

It's actually a ton of fun to make your own costume.  I have few, if any sewing skills and I've created many costumes and I will even admit that most have been pretty incredible when finished!
AusDM

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

You could either put something together yourself or I have found a number of brand new and second hand costumes on eBay and Facebook that my daughter has used over the years for both solos and her own student choreography routines.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.