Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
e45dancer30

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello! I've been looking for dance conventions that have a performance team that I could audition for. I know Tremaine has one and I've been looking for some other conventions that have that sort of thing. If anyone knows some I would greatly appreciate it, even if they are smaller competitions!!
nyklane

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Try Revel.  It's a smaller one but I do believe they have a performing team.  Maybe.  The "Revelers" though are selected through the regional process.  Each one performed at the convention we attended as part of the closing.  Not sure if it's exactly what you are looking for.
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Dance America/Dance Olympus; Dance Caravan
Julieg

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Revel has what they call Pro Revelers.  They are basically unpaid teaching assistants that travel to at least 3 cities at their own expense to assist with teaching, competition, set up, and tear down.  They are chosen at the regionals.  My daughter has been doing it and loves it so much that she pays all the travel expenses herself.  I believe that Velocity has a performance team.

rubydancemom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Artistic Dance Exchange has Prodigy all Stars that are chosen at regionals. They assist with convention classes and perform in the closing show. They are also allowed to compete their solos at the regionals where they are assisting.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.