Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
kyrical2

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
We are looking into Inferno or Revolution, and have never heard of either.  Any advice?  Preference?  Thank you!
Rebelina

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
We attend Revolution every year and love it! They have a super friendly staff, the competition runs great and their awards are so much fun! If you have any specific questions let me know.
LittleMonkeyMom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
We have attended Revolution many times.  It is a well run competition that generally stays on time.  Awards are generous & the staff makes things fun for the kids.  In our area it is a large competition (3 very long days) that attracts some very good talent. 
kyrical2

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I think the comp will be a 2 hour drive each way.  Inferno is about an hour.  Is Revolution worth it for just a solo?  It sounds very appealing in every other aspect.  Thanks for your input Rebelina and LittleMonkeyMom!
momcrew

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
My daughter competed her solo only at Revolution last year. It was a positive experience for her and we're hoping to go back again this year. 
joriebelle

PREMIUM MEMBER
Reply with quote  #6 
We have been doing Revolution for quite a few years.  We've done it as a member of another studio's company and also as an independent.  Love the people who run it and everything runs so smoothly.
jule425

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
We always love Revolution. Can't wait to go back in 2 weeks!
JSDance

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Revolution is awesome!  Friendly, fun, and runs on time!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.