Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Dancemama09

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Any good comp studios in Massachusetts Metrowest area?
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Can you narrow down your preferred location a bit? Within the 128 and 495 belts?  Or more like the Worcester area? If the latter, are you looking north, south or right along 9?  There are a number of moms here that are either from or very familiar w/that area (including myself).
Dancemama09

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi, near the Concord area.
Dancemama09

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Annoyed with our studio.
squirreltrench

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Fairly new studio that has been doing great things so far in the competitive world... and the owner is best friends with my girlfriend, a DT of more than 20 years experience. Greater Boston School of Dance. If you inquire there, tell Miss Kerrin that Morriss sent you! [wink]
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancemama09
Hi, near the Concord area.

hmmmm I grew up in Lexington & my husband grew up in Concord but now I live closer to Worcester so I don't know how helpful I can be. Can I ask how far you're willing to travel?  Squirreltrench's recommendation is probably 30 minutes away. Anything in particular you're looking for?  For example a lot of ballet, or strong in acro, a team that's all inclusive (in other words something for everyone) or more exclusive (by audition or invitation only), etc  Just thinking the more information people have about what you want, the more likely it is they'll be able to offer you something that might meet your needs.
Dancemama09

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks, I'd like to stay near Sudbury and Concord area. Just looking for options right now, don't know if we'll actually go through with leaving.
Looking for a place that holds auditions for comp teams. DD is a teen and does lyrical, contemp, ballet, etc. The place Squirrel Trench suggested looks great but is a little too far away.
dancedaughters

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I sent you a PM.
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Is Chelmsford too far for you?  I google mapped it from Comm Ave (by the prison) and it says 19 minutes.   Dd does one night a week at a studio there.  Revolution Dance Academy.  It's still relatively new and rather small but the owner has run other studios before, has reputable teaching credentials in his past (Walnut Hill, Boston Ballet), judges comps and  is the. greatest. guy. ever.
Dancemama09

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you DanceDaughters. I got your PM. Thanks everyone for the options. Lots of good studios!
DanceMomof3DDs

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I've heard good things about House of Dance in Sudbury.  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: