Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
loriace

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Well, junior year ended last Friday so now it is on to the summer of college visits.  It would make my life easier if my twins would at least consider the same colleges, or at least the same states, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen.  One daughter is looking for colleges that offer both dance and sign language interpretation majors and that really narrows the field.  Does anyone have any information about Columbia College's dance program or the school in general.  Thanks!
Shaylenek

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
A dancer from our studio just graduated from Columbia a few years ago and is dancing professionally and working in admin for River North Dance Chicago.  It is a school we toured and we were able to see a show.  The facilities are a bit out-dated but the performance was good.  It definitely has a modern focus and there seem to be a number of performance options.  DD18 loves Chicago so I was hoping that she would love the school and make the process easy but she wanted broader training options (Jazz, Ballet, African, etc).  The dorms and other class buildings are great and everything is right in the heart of the City.  Good luck as you start the process.  ASL is such a wonderful language too.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: