Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
dance010

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Okay, help me out here. Maybe about a year ago now I was looking around on this site and learned about a dance school that is located in Vegas that is for college aged kids. Not sure if it was a 4 year, 2 year, or anything, and now I am trying to find this school and nothing is coming up for on google!! Please help me!! [confused]
Lorax

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Call UNLV's dance team contact and ask them. I'm sure their dancers at least know about what is good outside of their team training even if they don't have time to attend. Good luck !
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Are you referring to Mather? They are in CA. Never heard of anything in Las Vegas.
tendumom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
My daughter is college aged and lives there. Have not heard of anything but would be interested to know if you find something. There is a Millennium Dance there with open classes in multiple genres. That is all I know of that she has found.
dancedream

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I think it may have been me 😉 It's Theater Arts Preparatory School. I cannot say enough good things about it!

dance010

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancedream
I think it may have been me 😉 It's Theater Arts Preparatory School. I cannot say enough good things about it!

oh my gosh YES, that's it! I remembered something about the Rock Center for Dance, but researched it and found they didnt have any long term programs to speak of. YAY I am so happy lol thank you! Would love to hear any thoughts of the program if you care to share!!
gymanddance

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Call the Rock Center for Dance. It is called TAPS. Seems like a really great program.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.