Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone out there tried Caraa Sports bags?  DD got approached to be an ambassador this week.  Just wondering if anyone has personal experience?  They get good ratings on-line.  
https://caraasport.com/

Thanks in advance.
hsh245

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I got their Stratus backpack for my daughter earlier this year and she loves it! She has it with a hot pink panel on the bottom. It's very lightweight and fits all of her stuff for practice, and she's spilled water all over it and it falls right off.

So exciting they reached out to work with them! I heard they are going to be designing all of Athleta's bags soon!
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for letting me know and I'm glad you and your dd like the backpack! She got her bag last week and will start posting photos on her Instagram account.  In six months or so, she may be one of the "stories" on their Insta account.  She got the Sport Tote and loves it.  It's light, has a built in phone charger and plenty of room for shoes and a change of clothes.  

PasDeChatMom

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerinamom13
Thank you for letting me know and I'm glad you and your dd like the backpack! She got her bag last week and will start posting photos on her Instagram account.  In six months or so, she may be one of the "stories" on their Insta account.  She got the Sport Tote and loves it.  It's light, has a built in phone charger and plenty of room for shoes and a change of clothes.  

Built in phone charger? Nice! My DD needs this feature.
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PasDeChatMom
Built in phone charger? Nice! My DD needs this feature.

Don't we all?  My stupid phone is on the death march. [mad]  They have many bags that look like they would be wonderful for ballet/dance, but they are pricey.  I can't see parents wanting to pay that much for a kid's dance bag.  Maybe for an older child?  But DD really does love hers.  She uses it every day and not just because she's supposed to promote it.  
2dornot2d

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I checked it out and oh they ARE pricey... They look amazing though. I loved everything they have and want one for myself. The one I want is $495 [frown]

Congrats to your DD, ballerinamom13! Let us know when your DD's story is featured.
hsh245

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #7 
The backpack I got my DD was $150 which is still pricey but on the lower end of their stuff. I saw after I purchased on a fitness blog you can get 10% off through a few of their ambassadors... worth looking into their tagged photos on Instagram for a discount maybe?
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dornot2d
I checked it out and oh they ARE pricey... They look amazing though. I loved everything they have and want one for myself. The one I want is $495 [frown]

Congrats to your DD, ballerinamom13! Let us know when your DD's story is featured.

Thank you!  I will.  She said it could be 6 months or so......  I want one too!  I don't think she has posted a photo yet, but if anyone wants one and would like to contact her, her Instagram is sheababymcadoo (Shea McAdoo).  
hopefuldancer17

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I hadn't heard of this brand before so I went to take a look, and yes indeed are they expensive! [redface] Yikes. ballerinamom13, congrats to your daughter on landing this gig. I hope she has fun with it!
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldancer17
I hadn't heard of this brand before so I went to take a look, and yes indeed are they expensive! [redface] Yikes. ballerinamom13, congrats to your daughter on landing this gig. I hope she has fun with it!

Thank you!  Yes, that was my reaction too when I looked them up.  Glad she got one for free [smile].  I wish she could get one for me, but that's probably not going to happen....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.