Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
shewolf

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Daughter is obscessed with the bootie shorts and Sports top look for dance class (not ballet class) hip hop jazz ectra.  You know those shimmer bottoms LOL.  Has anyone found any real good buys on them????  You find them sparringly at the stores around here and everywhere I look online it costs double and tripple???????
kristenbrown0082

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
We actually found a bunch of booty shorts at Dicks Sporting Goods. Shimmery material. I think they are "bike shorts" technically.
RebelSwan

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Have you tried Etsy - search maybe dance shorts or dance sets.  Most of the shiny fabric is Mystique you can search for that also.
DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewolf
Daughter is obscessed with the bootie shorts and Sports top look for dance class (not ballet class) hip hop jazz ectra.  You know those shimmer bottoms LOL.  Has anyone found any real good buys on them????  You find them sparringly at the stores around here and everywhere I look online it costs double and tripple???????

I cant remember where you live, but if you have a Scheel's sporting goods near by, they carry motionwear Leos, and have the sparkly dance shorts and sports bras (at least ours did in Utah when we were there). 
disneymom2two

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
We have compwear which consists of bootie shorts and sports tops that my daughter wears most of the time but I've also gotten some online I think at Discount Dance.  
stpierremom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Sometimes you find something cute on Zulily.  KAR's dancewear site used to have cute stuff but I haven't been on there in a while.  Ebay?
nicknoralove

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I second that - Zulily has really cute things. You have to check the site each day for dancewear sales but they will come and the prices are decent. 
PerfectingLeisure

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Target (here in Dallas) is carrying a line. You can also check gymnastics facilities with shops. We still use a lot of the leotard/bike short one pieces for hip hop. For girls who still have a little of their baby fat I think those are more flattering. My DD kept playing with her belly button and checking herself out in the mirror, so I now either do a leo with bootie shorts (especially on combo days) or those one pieces.
PerfectingLeisure

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Also second hand shops like Once Upon a Child have a great rack of dance clothes
Leider73

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I just bought the Carbon38 sports bras from their official website and saw a lot of other stuff too for such physical activities. I think you will surely get these types of clothes that your daughter wants. Just have a look at their website.
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
For a huge variety of sports bras, go to https://www.bandier.com/
They have AMAZING sportswear.  Pricey, but awesome.
My dd works at Studio B (the studio part of the retail store).  Thank God she gets a huge discount.
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leider73
I just bought the Carbon38 sports bras from their official website and saw a lot of other stuff too for such physical activities. I think you will surely get these types of clothes that your daughter wants. Just have a look at their website.

Love Carbon38 stuff too.
LoveJillyLilly2Dance

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Dancewear Resale on Facebook and eBay...I have found so many good deals there. 
LilMama

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Subscribe to all local dancewear's mailing list for sale and clearance. Brands like California Kids and Kandi Kouture often have sales. I've scored brands like motionwear crop top for under $10. Old Navy, Urban Kids and Zara have cute sport bras too!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.