Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
shewolf

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Daughter is obscessed with the bootie shorts and Sports top look for dance class (not ballet class) hip hop jazz ectra.  You know those shimmer bottoms LOL.  Has anyone found any real good buys on them????  You find them sparringly at the stores around here and everywhere I look online it costs double and tripple???????
kristenbrown0082

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
We actually found a bunch of booty shorts at Dicks Sporting Goods. Shimmery material. I think they are "bike shorts" technically.
RebelSwan

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Have you tried Etsy - search maybe dance shorts or dance sets.  Most of the shiny fabric is Mystique you can search for that also.
DanceTumbleCheerMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewolf
Daughter is obscessed with the bootie shorts and Sports top look for dance class (not ballet class) hip hop jazz ectra.  You know those shimmer bottoms LOL.  Has anyone found any real good buys on them????  You find them sparringly at the stores around here and everywhere I look online it costs double and tripple???????

I cant remember where you live, but if you have a Scheel's sporting goods near by, they carry motionwear Leos, and have the sparkly dance shorts and sports bras (at least ours did in Utah when we were there). 
disneymom2two

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
We have compwear which consists of bootie shorts and sports tops that my daughter wears most of the time but I've also gotten some online I think at Discount Dance.  
stpierremom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Sometimes you find something cute on Zulily.  KAR's dancewear site used to have cute stuff but I haven't been on there in a while.  Ebay?
nicknoralove

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I second that - Zulily has really cute things. You have to check the site each day for dancewear sales but they will come and the prices are decent. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: