Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
flex5678

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
DD(8) has very narrow feet. Her school requires pink split sole leather ballet slippers.  But I had hard time finding a pair that fits her, tried Revolution and Bloch and also a pair of Capezio that I can found at local store, they are all too wide and leave gaps on the side. Suggestions?  
ballerinamom13

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Have you had her actually fitted at a store?  They can tell you what would work best.
melissa745

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
You can order narrow sizes at discount dance. I've had the opposite problem and needed wide sizes. Online is the best bet.
LittleMonkeyMom

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
My dd has really narrow feet & Bloch A widths work well for her.  Not all dance stores carry them, though -- I usually order online.
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyMom
My dd has really narrow feet & Bloch A widths work well for her.  Not all dance stores carry them, though -- I usually order online.

Yup my DD as well.  Go to a dance store and make sure you say her foot is narrow before they bring anything out.  This will help them to get the right fit.  Once you find what works for you, you can get them online if you want but at least with our dance store the pricing is the same.
2dornot2d

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
It's really hard to find leather shoes that fit well. Thank god for stretch canvas shoes.

Sansha Pro1 canvas slippers come in NN, N, M and W. Online stores don't carry NN so we always bought from a local store that carries NN. Pro1 comes in leather too. That might be an option?

My daughter has worn a pair that's slightly smaller than her size so the excess material on the side would stretch toward front. I have also handwashed leather pair so they become little stiff and tight (they stretch back)
flex5678

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you all for the suggestions.  I will try the local store again for fitting, if can't find any then online stores!
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Just an added thing as your daughter is still growing --- get the size that fits now.  Don't go up a size like you might in street shoes.  Get an exact fit.  If you go up a size or half size, this will make them wider for her now.

Good luck!
flex5678

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
@ my2miracles[smile]  good suggestion--  my daughter goes thru a pair of slippers every 3-4 months.  I learned not to get anything bigger than what she wears.  
Aussiekat

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #10 
We can buy MDM in Australia in a size NN - they are a fabulous shoe in both canvas and leather
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.