Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
BohemianMatka

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey everyone!! My 6 yo DD wants to enroll in ballet this fall. She took pre-ballet at Ballet Austin last year, and she fell in love with ballet! BUT the commute with the traffic after school into downtown is horrendous, and the drive home is even worse... so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations as far as studios in Round Rock/Hutto area? I've been looking over the summer, but all I've found are studios that seemed to be geared towards competition. I haven't nixed BA... I want to look into all our options.
meatball77

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Check out Austin City Ballet.  My daughter went there when we lived in Austin and adored it.  They do a very good job with young dancers and provide more performance opportunities than most ballet schools.   http://www.austincityballet.org/
Texasdancemomx2

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
It's not Round Rock, but Dancers Workshop is a more manageable commute. They are well balanced between comp and recreational dance and there is little pressure on parents. It's 183/Balcones Woods. DM me if you want more information.
amandafarris03

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I wish I could remember the name of the team we competed again when we were stationed at fort hood.  there is metropolitan ballet (I think that's the name) but I don't know if it's your area or Killeen.  Pflugerville (don't remember how far that is from Round Rock though....) had a good program I believe too.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.