Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
kr12

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Asia Ray from Dance Moms had a small role on Grey's Anatomy tonight. I thought she was a decent actress!
Twinkletoesx2

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I could see her acting. I wonder if she has given up on dance?
kr12

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Not sure about her dancing these days, but she is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. I did a double take! Sure enough, I googled it and it was in fact her.
Phx115

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
She was in a couple of episodes of the People vs OJ Simpson miniseries. I wasn't sure it was her at first, either. I had to look it up.
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I only watched the 1st half.  Was that her as the oldest daughter of the family in the car crash?  If it was, I didn't recognize her so that's credit to her.
bopmom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I have not watched Grey's since McDreamy died.  I know I know I should get over it.  BUUUUTTTT I can't, the episodes are all clogging up my DVR, but I am still upset.[redface]

edit to add THANKS for the thumbs down!!!  RANDOM thumbs down!!!
fishoutofwater

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2miracles
I only watched the 1st half.  Was that her as the oldest daughter of the family in the car crash?  If it was, I didn't recognize her so that's credit to her.

That was her.  I just watched it today while I had some time.  She was really good I thought.  I cried off and on during the whole episode.  Not used to seeing her with her hair down & styled [smile]
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmom

That was her.  I just watched it today while I had some time.  She was really good I thought.  I cried off and on during the whole episode.  Not used to seeing her with her hair down & styled [smile]

When I watched the rest of the show and I knew it was her, I recognized her.  She did a great job. 
kradonov

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Which episode was Asia in?  I'm trying to catch up on the DVR and I think I may have missed her.  I fall asleep a lot! [sleep][sleep]
my2miracles

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kradonov
Which episode was Asia in?  I'm trying to catch up on the DVR and I think I may have missed her.  I fall asleep a lot! [sleep][sleep]

The 2 hour one that aired last Thursday.  She played the oldest kid of a family who had gotten into a car crash.
Ellie'sMom

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I think she did a great job as well. She made me cry [bawl]
slattshe

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Wow!  I don't watch Dance Moms but I noticed that girl and actively thought about what an amazing actress she was. 
5678StarMom

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie'sMom
I think she did a great job as well. She made me cry [bawl]

Hahaha! I just started watching Greys Anatomy and binged watched all 11 seasons to catch up. I cried OFTEN. My husbands comment was "why on earth would you want to watch something that makes you so sad??"
mommajen08

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Wow - I didn't realize that was her.  I was thinking through the whole episode that that girl was really good.  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: