Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
mapela27

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Looking into purchasing a Dot 2 Dance (or probably two) so my dancers have someplace to practice their turns at home.  I'm looking for advice on what size to get?  I have two dancers, so I was leaning towards the "Petite" size (24").  Curious what size your dancer has?  And if they feel it is a good size for turning?
Ca2Ny2Mo

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #2 
We have the grande size. The largest. We love it!!!! I️ think the smaller ones we would not be as happy with. It is worth the money!!! (Sorry my phone typing strange) she is a tapper as well. It is the best option in my opinion.
dance010

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
The petite size has always seemed too small for us, we have the medium size, one size up from the 24 inch  believe. It is the perfect size. I would not get the largest size IMO because i don't want my daughter to hop all over her turns and think thats okay lol. I like it a little smaller so that she has to stay in one place!
Ktyyyyyyy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
DD has a turn board. It’s not a Dot 2 Dance. It’s made by a local Dance dad. It’s square and is about 24” by 24”. DD always wished it was a little bigger. She used it a lot at competitions to warm up turns.
dancedivasx2

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
If you are just using it for turns I suggest the Petite. The Pointe is for the advance turner. If you are a tapper then the Grande is better. What is nice is the Petite is very portable. It is an extremely well made product!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.