Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Dann

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi, I am pretty new to the forum and I have a 4 yr. old daughter. She has completed a  pre-school class this year at Ellens School of Dance. I do like the studio, but I have nothing to compare it to if that makes sense. I want to find a teacher that is passionate, even with the little ones, and can make them feel special especially in these early years of dance. Just wondering if there are any suggestions or thoughts from others in the area? 
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
The only studio I can think of is Sally Gould which I think is good (haven't seen their dances in a long time). Your daughter is 4 though so I wouldn't over think it too much. 
Dann

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Oh yes, I agree about not overthinking it, just have to look at others and decide if this one will be the best one for her this year, [smile] I am just looking for one that can keep that fun that children really need, and also can make each of the kids feel special ya know. I believe this is important [smile] Have you had experience with Sally Gould? It's nice to have moms that want to talk about this stuff that is in this area, and in other areas as well. 
dancermom128

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann
Oh yes, I agree about not overthinking it, just have to look at others and decide if this one will be the best one for her this year, [smile] I am just looking for one that can keep that fun that children really need, and also can make each of the kids feel special ya know. I believe this is important [smile] Have you had experience with Sally Gould? It's nice to have moms that want to talk about this stuff that is in this area, and in other areas as well. 

I have just seen some of their dances. But it's been a couple of years since I have.
carriesmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Would Chelmsford be close enough to you?  I have heard very good things about Revolution Dance Academy.
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #6 
We know the owner of Revolution Dance Academy in Chelmsford (he's choreographed an independent solo for my dd the last two years).  An absolutely amazing guy who puts 110% of himself into every part of his business.  That said, my dd is 16 so I know nothing about his preschool classes/teachers.. but my guess would be that he has given just as much thought to the little ones. 

But as dancermom128 has mentioned... I'd be careful of overthinking it.
heidi459

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriesmom
Would Chelmsford be close enough to you?  I have heard very good things about Revolution Dance Academy.

[biggrin]  We were posting at the exact same time.
DanceMomof3DDs

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Nancy Chippendale's 
Dann

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Yes they would all work, thank you ladies for your advice I appreciate it. [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: