Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Julieg

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Help! Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning and they are now using tututix. I'll be on the road on the way to an intensive so I have to trust my husband to buy our tickets. Can you offer any advice on having a speedy stress free transaction?
jwsqrdplus2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Our studio uses them for recital.  The first year, I had absolutely no problem.  The 2nd year, it took a phone call to actually get my tickets.  The process for purchasing is pretty painless, but there is a convenience fee charged, so factors that into the cost of the tix.  And make sure you know your venue.  For instance, the program tries to default you to the closest tickets available when you purchase.  At our recital venue, the first 4-5 rows are way too close to the stage for me!  I prefer last 2 rows, center at that venue!
JojosDanceMom

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
TutuTix does have a way for you to select your seats, it's just a bit convoluted.  You have to scroll down towards the bottom and make a selection down there, then scroll back up and select something at the top of the screen.  It wasn't very intuitive.  So I just recommend, If you don't want the seats TutuTix defaults you to, look at the selection screen carefully to see how to pick your seats.  It can be done!  There were many at DD's studio complaining about where they were defaulted to... but I was happy with my seats because I chose them!  [smile]
Julieg

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks everyone for your help.  I ended up finding a Youtube tutorial and my husband got our exact seats with no problems.  I did see that others at the studio had some trouble.  I was going to tell everyone about the tutorial but realized that might help someone get the same seats that I wanted.  I'm kind of mean like that.

dmjrm4

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julieg
Thanks everyone for your help.  I ended up finding a Youtube tutorial and my husband got our exact seats with no problems.  I did see that others at the studio had some trouble.  I was going to tell everyone about the tutorial but realized that might help someone get the same seats that I wanted.  I'm kind of mean like that.

Cracking up that there is a Youtube tutorial on buying Tututix tickets!  How did you think of that?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.