Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
PasDeChatMom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I cannot find the original post where we were discussing other ballet competitions that offer scholarships but here is a list I found of some of the scholarships offered at this year's competition - the information is all readily available on the ADCIBC Instagram account but this is an easier to read format.

http://amazingdancetalent.tumblr.com/post/172278811692/adc-ibc-scholarships-all

I didn't sent this in a PM because it may be of interest to others.
Phx115

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Shout out to #304! He attends DD's studio.
joriebelle

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Darn I'm not able to view the link for some reason.  Could you possible cut and paste the info?

PasDeChatMom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joriebelle
Darn I'm not able to view the link for some reason.  Could you possible cut and paste the info?

Hmm that’s weird maybe you have some sort of parental control that is blocking if? It is a huge list, probably 150-200 lines long. You can go to the @adcibc Instagram account and look at the scholarships offered- they will just have competitor numbers not names but it gives you an idea of what was available to attendees this year. The various offers are on the posts with the program name, not posts with photos of the dancers, etc
dancindaughter

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Shout out to 410 & 422.  Both train with DD's former ballet teachers.  DD17 goes back and forth between pom for senior year or going back to the studio.
ballerinamom13

PREMIUM MEMBER
Reply with quote  #6 
PasDechatMom -  It appears that ABT likes the MBA kids...... Tons of scholarships for them all over the place.  Thanks for posting that!
PasDeChatMom

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerinamom13
PasDechatMom -  It appears that ABT likes the MBA kids...... Tons of scholarships for them all over the place.  Thanks for posting that!

You're welcome!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.