Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

LittleDivaDancer

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
First, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot! My 6yo dd is wanting to try out for our studio's comp team, and she was told to really work on her stretching. We've been given some things to try, but she likes to be able to watch others (also I have 4 kids, so I can't spend a long time stretching w/her). Can anyone recommend any warm up/stretching/exercise videos (either YouTube or something I can purchase) that are geared more for a younger dancer? I have found some, but they feature older teens to adults and are more advanced than she can do. I'd love something w/some kind of warm up routine like they do at the beginning of a class. Also, she's really working hard on her straddles and splits and is soooo close to doing them (only a couple inches off the ground!) - any suggestions on things I can do w/her to help? Thanks!
LittleDivaDancer

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
thanks mollythekid! Those videos are cute! My dd loved watching them! I'm still looking for more of a warmup/stretching "routine" though. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: