Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

3leftfeet

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
To view or not to view?

I really want to see the kids dancing, so I was kind of on the fence about this one until I saw last night's previews of the mom fights.

I would still like to see the kids dancing, but there's no way I want to see all that fighting, etc. Way too over-the-top for me.

Maybe they should have called it, "Abby's Ultimate Knock-down, Drag-out Competition" . . .
rdsmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I'll watch just like I watch Dance Moms-on the DVR, so I can fast-forward through the annoying parts.  
momtodancinggirl

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I am so watching, how can you not? LOL
Ladybugsjoy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Just mute anything that isn't dance and have something else to do in the meanwhile
dancypants

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Of course I will watch!

Excited to see (hopefully) more dance than dance moms, but either way, I have a soft spot for trashy reality tv.
gymanddance

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I can't wait to watch! Not sure if it's for the reason of watching the dancing or that I can't turn my head away from the train wreck of Abbey. Love to Hate Her!
KMCandHKCsMOM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Oh, I will watch also. It is like a train wreck...you have to look! I will DVR so I can FF through the parts I don't need to see or hear.
OurLittleDancer

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I'm looking forward to watching.  I agree about fast forwarding through the fighting.  That's what we do with Dance Moms. 
OHDanceMom73

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
We will be watching...we know one of the girls...sigh...such a sweet girl and family and now with the editing, they will all look crazy!
oldsailor

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Maybe it should be Abby Lee Miller's Ultimate Dance Moms Fight Championship and shown on pay per view? 

jeanne4379

Triple Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Time for a rerun of The Borgias. 
nannie2dancers

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
No, I am not going to watch.  I am fed up with Abby.
rdsmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
"

Maybe it should be Abby Lee Miller's Ultimate Dance Moms Fight Championship and shown on pay per view?  "
Quote button not working!

mommytomany

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I'll. Be watching. We also know someone on it too. We know them fairly well (in the dance life) so I'm curious to see how they are on the show...and how different it is from the way I know them. All I know is that I'd never be on the show- way to anti-confrontational. Regardless of the editing I would not be entertaining enough!
dancemama21

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I remember somewhere someone talking about a "snooki mom" and how they raised the age level for this mom and her daughter. I wonder which duo it is hehe. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: