Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author Comment

3leftfeet

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
To view or not to view?

I really want to see the kids dancing, so I was kind of on the fence about this one until I saw last night's previews of the mom fights.

I would still like to see the kids dancing, but there's no way I want to see all that fighting, etc. Way too over-the-top for me.

Maybe they should have called it, "Abby's Ultimate Knock-down, Drag-out Competition" . . .
rdsmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I'll watch just like I watch Dance Moms-on the DVR, so I can fast-forward through the annoying parts.  
momtodancinggirl

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I am so watching, how can you not? LOL
Ladybugsjoy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Just mute anything that isn't dance and have something else to do in the meanwhile
dancypants

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Of course I will watch!

Excited to see (hopefully) more dance than dance moms, but either way, I have a soft spot for trashy reality tv.
gymanddance

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I can't wait to watch! Not sure if it's for the reason of watching the dancing or that I can't turn my head away from the train wreck of Abbey. Love to Hate Her!
KMCandHKCsMOM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Oh, I will watch also. It is like a train wreck...you have to look! I will DVR so I can FF through the parts I don't need to see or hear.
OurLittleDancer

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I'm looking forward to watching.  I agree about fast forwarding through the fighting.  That's what we do with Dance Moms. 
OHDanceMom73

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
We will be watching...we know one of the girls...sigh...such a sweet girl and family and now with the editing, they will all look crazy!
oldsailor

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Maybe it should be Abby Lee Miller's Ultimate Dance Moms Fight Championship and shown on pay per view? 

jeanne4379

Triple Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Time for a rerun of The Borgias. 
nannie2dancers

High Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
No, I am not going to watch.  I am fed up with Abby.
rdsmom

High Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
"

Maybe it should be Abby Lee Miller's Ultimate Dance Moms Fight Championship and shown on pay per view?  "
Quote button not working!

mommytomany

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I'll. Be watching. We also know someone on it too. We know them fairly well (in the dance life) so I'm curious to see how they are on the show...and how different it is from the way I know them. All I know is that I'd never be on the show- way to anti-confrontational. Regardless of the editing I would not be entertaining enough!
dancemama21

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I remember somewhere someone talking about a "snooki mom" and how they raised the age level for this mom and her daughter. I wonder which duo it is hehe. 
luv2dancers

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancemama21
I remember somewhere someone talking about a "snooki mom" and how they raised the age level for this mom and her daughter. I wonder which duo it is hehe. 

They backed out of the show at the last minute.
dancemama21

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
hmm im still interested to know who this "snooki mom" is maybe she'll come on season 2 she sounds entertaining!
luv2dancers

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
hmm im still interested to know who this "snooki mom" is maybe she'll come on season 2 she sounds entertaining!

I doubt it. She would definatly be interesting to watch on t.v. She's not so fun when she's at your studio.

Two of the moms on the show are from dd's studio.
3leftfeet

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2dancers
Quote:

I doubt it. She would definatly be interesting to watch on t.v. She's not so fun when she's at your studio.

Really?  Tell us about them!  How old are they?  Are they "the best" at your studio?  It would be fun to know a little bit about the girls when I go to watch the show, so any info you don't mind sharing would be great..

They have short blurbs on the moms and dancers at Lifetime's Abby's Ultimate site.

The writing is awful. I don't know if it was someone from Collins Ave. or Lifetime who was in charge of putting them together, but whoever it was needs to be fired. A kindergartener could have done better.
Dancerinmo

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I'm hoping Briana Haire or Jordan Jones wins!
I love watching those two dance!
Amazing!
luv2dancers

High Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2dancers
Quote:

Really?  Tell us about them!  How old are they?  Are they "the best" at your studio?  It would be fun to know a little bit about the girls when I go to watch the show, so any info you don't mind sharing would be great..

Both of the girls are great dancers and sweet kids. They are some of the top dancers at the studio, but we have alot of great kids, so I couldn't say that any one dancer is "the best" I believe one is 7 and the other is 11. One mom is crazy in a funny way. We all laugh & shake our heads at her. The other mom is very nice, but I saw her going ballistic on one of the promos, so it should be interesting to see.
notadancemom

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
so not watching at all. the only reason i even watch dance moms is to support the girls.
notime

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
DD has competed against Jordyn and Amanda K since they were minis. 

Out of all of them, I think Amanda C is probably the most well known.  I would be surprised if she didn't do well.
crazymom4

Diamond Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I will not be watching this one! Dancemoms make comps look bad but this is really gonna make us comp moms look like psychos! Usually when a show is popular, any spin-off doesn't do well!
dancemama21

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
didnt amanda c already win a dance competition show? she looks very familiar. I think this show will do well if they dont make the moms look too crazy and keep the cash prize. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: