Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
gymdancermom

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I need to find a costume for a dance that DD is doing and am hoping to order it online (rather than make it or have it made).  Does anyone know of how I can find a 1960s office professional costume in a child medium?
PastrySugar

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Did you try party city? Or google?
cayke

Novice Member
Reply with quote  #3 
How exact to office wear does it have to be?

Would something like this be close enough: https://www.weissmans.com/ballet/10607.aspx?position=17

Or: https://www.weissmans.com/character/10296.aspx?position=39

(I don't know anything about ordering costumes, I just like looking at them).
LittleMonkeyMom

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I actually have one in a CL!  My dd used it for her solo ("Working 9-5") last year.  I think it could probably be altered down to a CM pretty easily - the base was made by Pumpers, and their sizes overlap a lot.  I'd be happy to send you some pictures if you think it might work for you!

gymdancermom

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyMom

I actually have one in a CL!  My dd used it for her solo ("Working 9-5") last year.  I think it could probably be altered down to a CM pretty easily - the base was made by Pumpers, and their sizes overlap a lot.  I'd be happy to send you some pictures if you think it might work for you!

I would love to see a picture!  This might work -our teacher is a bit strict and has an idea about how it should look (not a lot of bling) but would love to see this.
nicknoralove

High Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
That sounds fun. Is it a Mad Men dance? Haha! (Which would actually be really cool)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.